VPF serves as an important bridge between charities and social enterprises on the one hand and the commercial world on the other.
VPF portfolio CEOs and organisations benefit in a number of ways:
- More income - valuable unrestricted funding to support the core organisation
- Access to innovative financing to address a variety of needs: not just donations
- Long term tailored financial and pro bono support for both the CEO and the organisation from:
- VPF Board
- Talent from VPF's experienced member network (finance and business executives and like-minded entrepreneurial peers)
- VPF Executive Team
- Peer to peer networking with other inspiring social entrepreneurs facing similar challenges
- Access to VPF events and forums and member roundtables
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited applications from charities.