VPF bridges the commercial world and the social sector.
VPF can assist companies to develop, deploy and manage CSR strategy and programmes:
- Rigorous screening and due diligence: All of the charities and social enterprises in the VPF portfolio have been rigorously screened through our professional diligence process. This includes assessment by a team of pro-bono volunteers from some of the world's leading consulting, accountancy and legal firms as well as social sector and impact investing experts. " VPF due diligences" present their findings to the VPF Board who select the social enterprises best suited to assistance from the Foundation.
- Peace of mind: Because this screening process has been carried out by VPF, your company benefits from peace of mind. It is a professional and rigorous process.
- Unique insight: VPF teams a highly experienced and dedicated VPF member with the charity CEO/social entrepreneur to help address key challenges identified. This is a unique long term relationship providing ongoing insight into the charity's activities and reporting at no additional cost to your organisation.
- Leverage: By donating through VPF and VPF dedicated portfolio your company's support is scaled and leveraged to include all donations through VPF. This ensures we can get the highest level access to the charity's mission and senior management.
- Risk management: The selection process ensures that your company does not carry any adverse selection risk. In these difficult times it's often hard to know which charities and social enterprises have the business model and financial capability to flourish. By backing one or many charities in the VPF portfolio your company can avoid the pitfalls of a well meaning CSR policy gone wrong.
- Portfolio approach: Your company can choose to back a specific charity in the portfolio, a group of charities, a theme or the whole portfolio. This diversity minimises risk of contributing to one charity and can appeal to a range of stakeholders.
- Employee Engagement Opportunities: All of the charities and social enterprises in the VPF portfolio have designed specific employee engagement programmes for VPF corporate supporters. From helping provide shelter in emergency situations across the globe, to building sand dams in Kenya to helping poor children in quality schools in Uganda, unique employee engagement programmes meet the needs of a wide range of CSR objectives that can't be accessed in other ways.
- Direct contributions: Most importantly, every penny that your staff and organisation raises goes directly to the charities you choose.
- Experience and oversight: Your contributions are ultimately overseen by our experienced Board, Members and Executive Team.
For further information or to discuss how VPF can assist in your corporate CSR strategy please contact, David Brocklebank, Executive Director on 0207 936 6990 or email@example.com.