Individual Members donate time, money or both to the VPF. There are three types of Individual Member:
- Board Members are global leaders from venture capital, private equity and management consulting sectors. VPF Board Members make the final decisions about the charities we back. Board Members also sit as Charity Contact Points, providing leverage to the money invested in the charity. Click here for a full list of Board Members.
- Private Members pay VPF running costs, donate time and participate in VPF decision making.
- Due Diligence Volunteers are professional specialists (lawyers, accountants, consultants) who donate their time and expertise pro bono to the charity and social enterprise selection process.
Why become an Individual Member....
- Be directly involved in high-impact social ventures
- Give more than money
- Help find and back the winners through the rigorous selection process
- Gain social sector expertise
- Access to both VPF commercial and social enterprise networks
For information on becoming an Individual Member, please contact Tom Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BRINGING TOGETHER THE BEST COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE LEADERS IN SOCIAL CHANGE AND INNOVATION